Looking for a Job? Need Help Interviewing?
Writing a Resume?
On Your Marks...
Get Set... HIRED!
Self-paced online course with more than 60 videos & 70 worksheets.
Learn all the inside secrets on how to find a job and get the job done
from multi-million dollar Wall Street recruiter!
Are you struggling to find a new job?
Do you keep going to job interviews but nothing seems to work out?
Do you feel like you need help to find a new job??
We're excited you found us!
6-figure Wall Street Recruiter is bringing her 20 year long gathered knowledge to YOU with On Your Marks... Get Set... HIRED!
YOUR JOB HUNTING EXPERT
After 20 years of owning her own recruitment agency Wall Street Personnel, Revi has seen close to it all.
Job seekers keep making ALL THE SAME MISTAKES! If you're serious about finding a job, it's time to learn how to show yourself in the best light possible!! Stand out from the crowd & take that job!
After years in the recruitment space and experiencing hiring trends in both “boom and bust” market cycles, and working with the toughest employers out on the street, Revi Goldwasser, job hunting expert and six figure recruiter has now parlayed her niche experience IN THIS COURSE!
This course reveals how employers, hiring managers and HR professionals think when it comes to hiring you!
Revi's mission is to educate and empower every single job seeker, professional and individual.
You will learn not only the tools, strategies and techniques of understanding how employers and hiring managers think when it comes to hiring “you” but also to further push and motivate each of you to recognize your value and worth in a team, company, infrastructure and society as a whole.
You're worth it and don't you forget it!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL FIND INSIDE
On Your Marks... Get Set... HIRED!
20 years of experience - all in one course!
In the couse, you'll find 60+ video guides and 70+ worksheets that'll help you to find a job like a pro!
- TIP #1: Name of Your Resume
- TIP #2: Send the Resume to Yourself First
- TIP #3: Spell Checking and Proofreading
- TIP #4: Your Email Address
- TIP #5: Contact Information
- TIP #6: Objective
- TIP #7: Resume Experience
- TIP #8: Education and Licences
- TIP #9: Computer Skills
- TIP #10: Languages, Hobbies & Achievements
- TIP #11: References
- TIP #12: Social Media
- TIP #1: Prepare & Conquer
- TIP #2: In-Person Prep
- TIP #3: Phone Prep
- TIP #4: Follow-Up & Thank You notes
- TIP #5: Testing and Case Study
- Mock Live Interview
- Q&A #1: Why are you in the job market?
- Q&A #2: Why do you want to leave?
- Q&A #3: Describe your duties & responsibilities
- Q&A #4: What are your strengths?
- Q&A #5: How you applied your strengths?
- Q&A #6: What are your weaknesses?
- Q&A #7: How your weakness affected you?
- Q&A #8: What didn’t you like in your previous company?
- Q&A #9: What do you really want?
- Q&A #10: What can you tell about our firm?
- Q&A #11: Why are you interested in this job offer?
- Q&A #12: What makes you qualified for this position?
- Q&A #13: What is your typical day like in your current position?
- Q&A #14: Describe this position
- Q&A #15: How do you handle a difficult situation?
- Q&A #16: Describe a time you dealt with a difficult coworker
- Q&A #17: What are your hobbies?
- Q&A #18: How would your supervisor describe you?
- Q&A #19: How would your staff describe you?
- Q&A #20: Where do you see yourself in the future?
- Q&A #21: Why are you interested in our company?
- Q&A #22: How did you hear about this position?
- Q&A #23: Are you interviewing elsewhere?
- Q&A #24: Why should we hire you?
- Q&A #25: Do you have any questions?
- TIP #1: Online Job Boards
- TIP #2: LinkedIn & Social Media
- TIP #3: Company Websites
- TIP #4: Recruiters
- Work Authorization
- Employment History
- Salary History
- Education & Licenses
- Credit, Criminal & Drug testing
- Third Party Verification